Friday 12 October 2012

Oct 12, Downtown Charleston

 Nature lover that I am I couldn't resist a pic of this spider web being constructed in the trees near our campsite.
 Brick streets are a common sight in old Charleston, SC.

Lunch today was at Henry's.  Doug and I both had the special which was flounder, red rice, okra and cold slaw.  Very Yummy!

 Notice this building is called The US Customs House. 
 Nature lover in me again could not resist these beautiful butterflies.

More Butterflies

 This cruise ship was docked at Charleston for the day.
 
 The architecture of Charleston is awesome.  Some of these homes were built in the 1600's.
 A common site on the Charleston city streets.
 I just liked this doorway and ask Doug to strike a pose.




More butterflies.  :-)

Becky is running in the fountain on the waterfront park.

No comments:

Post a Comment